Saturday, February 12, 2011

Young Generation - Courtney sings "Superman" w Joey Dee



This segment of clips include:
  1. Intro setup teaser before the song where Joey Dee flies in as Superman with the rest of the cast Michael Young, Dannii Minogue, Natalie Miller, Vince Del Tito, Beven Addinsall etc
  2. Song - "Superman" sung by Courtney Compagnino with Joey Dee as Superman (or Superboy). (Original artist: Alison MacCallum)
NOTE: These video clips are put on YouTube to remember the series and pay tribute to the show.  However, if it's an objection please send a message and the clips will be removed.

Also, the clips featured here are not taken from other YouTube sites.

More can be seen on YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/KidStarz13



Lyrics:

Superman - as sung by Courtney Compagnino with Joey Dee
(original artist - Alison MacCallum)

Look! Up in the sky! Is that you Superman?
I'm in trouble.
I've been looking for you everywhere.
Come and save me!

Woo hoo! Woo hoo!

Superman was born and came into my life like a fire.
Shooting through the sky, flying to the moon, even going higher.
I know I'm gonna have to get you trying just as hard as I can to get my Superman.
Woah-oah Superman, yes I am, I'm gonna make you love me.
Superman, if I can, I'm gonna make you love me.

Indestructible, saving all the world from the bad guys.
Looking through the wall, he can see us all with his x-ray eyes.
I know it's just a matter of time, I'm gonna to do the best that I can to get my Superman.

Woah-oah Superman, yes I am, I'm gonna make you love me.
Superman, if I can, I'm gonna make you love me.

I'm gonna be so happy flying high up in the sky.
I'm gonna get my Superman.
Cause everybody knows that he can never die!
Woah-oah-oah!
Superman, yes I am, I'm gonna make you, I'm gonna make you, I'm gonna make you love me.

1 comment: